For BRIGHTER Ink
Scoop out VALLEY SAGE Tattoo Balm and apply to tattoos as often as you’d like. Texture will vary based on temperature. Store in a warm place if you prefer a softer consistency. If solid, gently rub with your fingers to soften. Do not microwave!
For NEW Tattoo Aftercare
1. Wash your hands
2. Remove your bandage. (Ask your Artist how long to leave it on for)
3. Once or twice a day, gently wash your tattoo with warm water and a fragrance-free soap. Apply Valley Sage Tattoo Balm afterwards. (Don't worry about excess ink running off or redness. It's perfectly normal! Please don't use a washcloth as they can be abrasive and non-sanitary
4. Don't pick at scabs that may form! It could cause your skin to scar! Let them fall off naturally. Continue washing and applying Valley Sage Tattoo Balm once or twice a day to relieve any itchiness.
5. After 1 to 2 weeks your skin should not appear red or swollen anymore. If it still is, you may have an infection and should talk to your artist or consult your doctor.
6. Depending on the size of your tattoo, it may take up to 4 months for your skin to completely heal. Be patient as the colors develop and apply Valley Sage Tattoo Balm everyday. This will keep your tattoos looking vivid and bright.
To Brighten OLD Tattoos
1. Wash your tattoo with warm water and a fragrance-free soap. Gently dry your skin and apply Valley Sage Tattoo Balm.
2. Apply daily whenever your ink could look more vibrant!
Do not pick or rub your tattoo! Avoid swimming, saunas, tanning booths, intense sunlight, steam baths, and bathtubs for two weeks after getting a new tattoo. Avoid harsh soaps containing sulfates and instead use only natural soap, like our specially formulated Valley Sage Tattoo Soap, coming soon!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal, or prevent any disease. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform your doctor. For external use only.